Thursday, May 19, 2005

"As we know, there are known knowns.
There are things we know we know.
We also know there are known unknowns.
That is to say we know there are some things we do not know.
But there are also unknown unknowns,
the ones we don't know we don't know."

- Donald. H. Rumsfeld (U.S. Secretary of Defense)

Geek speak to say,
We know we screwed up because what we thought we knew, we actually dint know.
Now we know that we were cocksure without facts.
Unknown is how we could convince a country that we screwed up but its all for your good!

1 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger :..M..: said...

:D Let me try some french now, might as well abuse your ability to see! Then I'll speak all this out when we meet, okay? Have I successfully built up the tension for you? Are you already dreading the next time I open my mouth to blurt some more french for you? Allow me to adorn your eyes with my french reply to your english post -

D'accord.

*smile my cute smile*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home